Monday 3 June 2013

4 years today

I've been with my amazing man 4 years today and we are still going super strong  :)
i know everyone says it but it really has been the best 4 years of my life and he really is amazing, He's taken on my little Issy as if she was his own there has been many times she has pushed his buttons really hard and times have been difficult were he could have walked away but he didn't and he's still here being the most amazing dad he can be to both our girls, We've been through so much together and he's helped me achieve so many things in the small amount of time we've been together, We've aimed to get married on certain dates many times but the date always comes and passes us by we will start saving up big time for it one day but for now we are happy how we are and there's always something more important that pops up, Of course we'd get married tomorrow if we had the chance. We are having a hand fastening ceremony sometime in the summer tho :)
My anniversary present was my little Gertrude (my car) which had a full valet today, i should be starting my driving lessons back up again on wed. We didn't do anything for it today :( but I'm hoping to drag him out for dinner sometime in the week :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment