Saturday 25 May 2013

Rimmel colour show off lipstick in 050 HAVE FUN




Finally used my Rimmel colour show off lipstick in shade 050 HAVE FUN, when it arrived it wasn't anything like the colour in the picture on the fragrance direct website and i wasn't sure if I'd ever use it but i love it!
I put it on before putting anything on to give my lips some moisture so they were a little rough but after putting this on they felt really soft and as if i had put something on previous to putting this on. I got this from fragrance direct for £1.99 it's RRP is £6.29 I'll definitely be buying more shades in  :)




please excuse my lighting it really isn't great so doesn't do the lipstick justice, it doesn't help the photos are taken on an iphone :/ i will grab another one in better lighting when i get round to putting my face on soon :)

2 comments: