Sunday 12 May 2013

Finally got myself some Yankee Candles


After seeing Yankee candles everywhere on instagram i had to see what all the hype was about, i saw one in my neighbours house which was chocolate bunnies and she let me lend it. I was amazed at how my whole house was over taken by the smell of melting chocolate so couldn't wait to order my self some wax tarts & samplers (because I'm a tight bum when it comes to buying stuff for myself) I finally grabbed aload of samplers and wax tarts from ebay and as soon as i opened the box my nose was over taken by amazing smells! I'm yet to light any of them im torn which one to light first but i'm already addicted and wanting to buy some more :)



On  the same day my order arrived my friend popped round and surprised me with a big one as they had them in where she worked and she gets a discount so she grabbed me one after me talking about them loads when she comes over :) I'm such a lucky girl to have such amazing friends



Do you have a favourite Yankee scent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment