Monday 5 January 2015

LUSH - Luxury Lush Pud


 Lush Says...
'This year, our Lil' Lush Pud has had a luxurious makeover... with a soothing lavender fragrance and calming pastel colours, this bath bomb is perfect for bed time, or any time you want to relax. This bath bomb shares a fragrance with our Twilight bath bomb. With lavender oil, ylang ylang and tonka absolute, you'll be soothed and calmed as little islands of colour float out into your bath water.'

 I know I'm pretty late with this one as christmas has been and gone now but I'm only just making my way through my christmas bath bombs, Each time I had a bath through out the christmas period I just wanted to get in already rather than taking photos before hand so never used them and saved them for when I had my camera to hand (bad blogger).
I had luxury lush pud last year when the bottom was purple and loved it so it goes without saying it was a must have this year too, This year was no different to last year the burst of colourful enough to get anyone excited to jump in. I was even accused by Issy of making my baths more fun then theirs naughty mummy so the luxury lush pud is without a doubt on the girls list for next year too.
As promised it leaves you perfectly relaxed ready for bed or whenever you really want to relax,
Better yet a bath full of so many colours and you don't need to spend the next 1O minutes scrubbing the bath to get the colour off when you get out PERFECT!


4 comments:

  1. One of my favourite bombs :) And I love that you don't have to scrub forever afterwards like with some bombs!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's def one of my top faves :) Makes a soak in the bath a whole lot more enjoyable doesn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love i love the smell of lush shop n the bath bombs, its a shame they dont last forever i always feel sad when i use it because i wish it would last forever as they look pretty and smell good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to find the shops very over powering, sometimes I can only be in one for so long but I am guilty of having my bath bombs sit on the cake stand I store them on longer than usual so I can enjoy the smell a bit longer x

      Delete