Saturday 17 January 2015

I'm ... Because


I saw this post over on Jemmas blog and with the little message at the bottom about everyone reading to fill it in and link her to their posts I just had to fill it in for myself. So here goes


I'm weird because...
  • I can't be touched or touch things when my hands are wet or even after when they are damp, I have dry them cream them and then dry them again then maybe I can touch things without wanting to vom
  • I don't like beans or cheese but I can eat them together on toast
  • I like chocolate but hate anything chocolate flavoured but I hate strawberries but love anything strawberry flavoured
  • I'm terrified of moths and butterflies, they seem so dusty and beady eyed AHH..


I'm a bad friend because...
  • I take forever to reply to messages even tho my phone is in my hand majority of the time
  • I'm never the one to contact and make plans BUT that stops this year


I'm a good friend because...
  • Whatever you may need I will go out of my way to help you if I can
  • I tell Andy everything but if you have a secret you don't want to be told its safe with me


I'm sad because...
  • My babies are getting older and are slowly asking me to stop doing certain things now like walk them right up to their school doors and would rather I waited at the school gates
  • Andy still has toothache after 3 days and a visit to the dentist 
  • I could only think of 2 things that makes me a good friend and struggled with the 2nd which really hit home with how bad of a friend I've been to some of the best friends in the world! 


I'm happy because...
  • Its the weekend.
  •  My monkeys are happy
  • Issy came home with her 4th spelling cert for getting them all correct on Friday


I'm excited because...
  • I get to go shopping soon and get my hands on some ripped knee jeans atlast
  • My baby has her first birthday party invite from school in the week
  • I may just be able to make my first MAC purchase soon

Just like Jemma I'd love to read your answers if you take part



1 comments: