Wednesday 1 October 2014

October already!


Can you believe it's October already?
It seems I blinked and another month has passed by! So what happened in September?
Issy went up to year 2, Daisie started nursery, I attended my first blogger meet, Andy had his birthday and I turned 23! 
 Whats the plans for October?
I've decided this year we will go and pick a pumpkin from our local pumpkin patch rather than get one from Asda I really hope we get to do this, I planned to go to the Maize maze they had on and pick some strawberries but before I knew it the school holidays were over and it was back to school.
Halloween we'll be having a movie night with hocus pocus I wait for it to come on tele every year but it may have to be purchased as last year it never came on for halloween and I could have cried, We all know how hocus pocus is a must for Halloween night! we'll be dressed up ready to surprise any trick or treaters.
 Wooly jumpers,scarves,gloves and hats will be making a return.
I'll be flapping about how unprepared for Christmas I am for no reason at all but every year I do it.

Do you have anything big going on this October? Apart from the obvious things ours is pretty quiet.

 


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in for a great October :D!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice and quiet after a very busy September :) x

      Delete
  2. I love AUTUMN! I have just posted about my love for the A/W months :)

    cute blog too

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely season :) I'll pop over and check it out, thank you x

      Delete