Wednesday 8 October 2014

Bluewater LUSH V.I.P Party


On Friday the 3rd LUSH in bluewater held a V.I.P party ready for their shop re-launch (O4/1O/14) after being closed while a shop refurb took place.
I was lucky enough to have an invite to this great event as a blogger.
While there not only were we spoiled with being the first to see how the new shop looked,get a peak at the new Halloween/Christmas range we were also spoilt with champagne,orange juice, a selection of vegan cakes,live music played by 2 very talented ladies Mary & Siobhan,skin consultations,lipstick matching and a chance to make your very own comforter bubble bar! 
Mine got squished on the way home but is still awesome as hell and smells delicious.


 Not only was we lucky enough to get all of that but we also left with a goody bag containing candy mountain and a slice of honey I washed the kids.


Right enough of me rambling lets get to the pictures of the shops NEW layout.....





 Tasha from over at tashatime2relax getting her lipstick match!






 The staff there were brilliant if you had a question they had an answer, They made me feel so welcome talking about not only the products but general interests we had in common and always made sure I was okay, well fed and watered, overall it was an amazing night I would love to return to the store for more events and some shopping!
It would have been rude to attend a party, receive a goody bag and not make a purchase wouldn't it?
So while there I made a little purchase I'd have loved to have bought a whole lot more but funds wouldn't allow me to :( 
I got 
Cinders bath bomb - £2.5O
Christmas eve bubble bar - £2.95
Dashing santa bath bomb - £2.95
Butterbear bath bomb - £1.95
Northern lights bath bomb - £3.5O 
Shoot for the stars bath bomb - £3.5O

A HUGE thank you to LUSH bluewater for my invite, thank you for a great evening!



4 comments:

  1. What a fab night! Love all the goodies you got :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was so much fun, I'm dying to go back and get my hands on some more :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was so much fun, Hurry up and move down here!!! x

      Delete