Monday 6 October 2014

LUSH - Northern Lights







'Escape into relaxation with this bath bomb that gives an impressive display no matter where you are in the world. As the ends fizz away, the middle slowly dissolves to reveal blue and neon green, turning your water into a calming jasmine and ylang ylang-scented swirling night sky scattered with stars.'

£3.5O each
The minute I saw this bath bomb and read its name I just knew it wouldn't disappoint and it had to come home with me, Andy said not so long ago about wanting to go and see the northern lights me being the dits that I am thought we'd actually have to go up north to Newcastle. As you can imagine this left him in one of his many fits of giggles with the things I come out with, The minute the bath bomb hit the water it went on one of those crazy spinny circles that they often do bursting with gorgeous colours which had me squealing like a little piglet with delight.
The smell was amazing, the mixture of different sized stars floating in my bath added that extra cutesy touch and it left my bath like a big glass of blackcurrant it took all I had not to pretend I was in a ribena advert.
As expected this bath bomb really didn't disappoint in the slightest, Will so be stocking up before they disappear out of lush stores.
AND the thing we always want after using a bath bomb not one stain was left in the bath.






5 comments:

  1. Oh my, look at all them gorgeous colours! Really need to pop that onto my next order :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing! I was like a kid at Christmas as each colour was revealed x

      Delete
  2. Oh that looks amazing! Typical...I did a lush order last night and couldnt decide between that or Sparkler, and I chose Sparkler! Damm! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so stocking up when I can, I need to make an order ASAP I'm dying to get my hands on sparkler too :) x

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, one of only a couple of Lush's limited Winter range I haven't got yet! I actually forgot to pick this up when I was last in there & now I know I definitely need to go back & get one! xx

    ReplyDelete