Saturday 4 October 2014

New Look Birthday Spends

Back in my 23rd birthday post which you can read 'here' I mentioned my mother in-law had messaged me and said she'd put some money in my bank to treat myself and to make sure it goes on me not Andy, not the girls ME! 
So with that I headed to the New Look website, not the first website I go to when I have bargains in mind but god did they prove me wrong.
I manged to bag myself 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of tights, a top and a necklace all for £28.5O!!
Money very well spent I'd say. So here's what I got






The pink plimsolls are missing as the photo I got was awful! No doubt they'll appear on here somewhere on my feet. 

Cable knit tights - Was £5.99 I paid £1.5O
Crochet tights - Was £5.99  I paid £2.OO
Light pink leather panel vest - Was £8.99 I paid £4.OO
Black patent caged chunky sandals - Was £27.99 I paid £9.OO
Gold & pink spike charm necklace - Was £7.99 I paid £3.OO
Pink chunky plimsolls - Was £11.99 I paid £4.OO
Tan wooden heel gladiator heels - Was £24.99 I paid  £5.OO







0 comments:

Post a Comment