Friday 14 June 2013

My recent Ebay bargain buys!

As you all know every woman loves a good bargain, so i thought i'd do a post on my most recent ebay buys i'll be doing a chairty shop bargains post to follow this too :)

Cat ear hat -£1.92 FREE delivery 
Frilly socks £1.61 each FREE delivery
Cross bracelet £1.49 FREE delivery 
all from a ebay shop in china
^ £1O.O7 & £5.5O delivery from River Island, I've seen this bag a few times and each time i fell in love even more so i'm over the moon with this bargain

 ^ 5Op & £2.75 delivery from primark
^ £1.O4 & £3.1O delivery from H&M
^ £3.7O & £3.7O delivery from River Island jut like disco pants i'm really unsure on them so may be selling soon
^ 99p & £2.99 delivery This arrived and it was teeny so the girls now have a new bag i can't be dealing with small bags, it's huge bag all the way for me


I have a few more but i'll stop spamming you now :)

Would you like to see a bargain buys post of stuff i get for my girls? I would love to hear from you :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment