Thursday 20 June 2013

My recent chairty shop bargains

I'm a few days late on posting this as i had to return a few things as i was to porky to fit in them :( so the post seemed abit pointless with 1 or 2 things in, so here we go my recent charity shop bargains

 Pillow £3.OO
 Can't remember what i paid for this think it was something like £2.5O
 M&S blazer £2.5O
Oasis blazer £3.OO 
 Bow blouse £2.5O
Top for daisie from M&S 8Op

I also got Daisie some books 4Op each :) the perks of being a volunteer is half of this didn't make it onto the shop before because i had grabbed it. If you don't already pop into a charity shop there really is some hidden gems in those places :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the shirt you got for Daisie it's so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I love it but I'm yet to get her to try it on, she gets one arm in takes it out and then runs off every time I've tried so far :( lol x

      Delete
  2. Cute owl cushion! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to be one of my favourite buys so far :) x

      Delete