Tuesday 25 June 2013

How do you manage christmas?



I know I know I'm really early with this post and I've probably depressed you all or set you in a panic with how long we actually have left until Christmas but do you have any plans on how to make Christmas shopping easier? Every year I plan to start shopping in January but I never do so from now I plan on buying a present a week to help get a collection together before Christmas so i can go crazy closer to Christmas without spending so much in one go, I also plan on starting one of the Christmas saving cards in asda to buy all my Christmas dinner stuff in with, We have an early Christmas and Andy's mums as she works an awful lot.

8 comments:

  1. I start buying early. I'm doing what you're doing as well. Buying one thing each week king of thing. Or I hunt for bargains online. Once I get Keira's Birthday by I'll put money away for bigger presents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say it every year but I'm so starting in January next year, I never do as I'm still recovering from Issy's birthday and I'm forever giving the girls stuff early :/ x

      Delete
  2. I'm bad for that too! I always say January but it always ends up around June! I keep giving stuff early too. For example today Paul's picked up a plush Lambie from Doc McStuffins and a plush Skully from Jake and the Neverland Pirates but the kids are getting them tonight! Lol! It's far too exciting! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get to excited to see their faces if its not me it's Andy, I got Daisie a scuttle bug for her birthday but Andy wanted to see her on it so she got it early lol, atm I'm torn between giving stuff to Daisie for her birthday or put it away for Christmas her birthday pile doesn't look big enough x

      Delete
  3. I am so scared with this post *runs and hides* this is my first christmas i will
    be celebrating after 4years!! omgosh!!! lol eeeeeek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how quick its coming round :| I've started buying hoping I'll be almost ready closer to the time, EXCITING!!!! x

      Delete
  4. I have no intention of shopping until the last minute. Although it would save me a lot of stress, I just hate the pressure of Christmas present shopping!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt I still won't be anywhere near done by Christmas time and get stuck in the mad Christmas shop rush x

      Delete