Saturday 25 April 2015

E.L.F HAUL

 
I'm sure everyone knows by now that E.L.F has/is closing down in the UK, I've heard they are possibly re branding and coming back but I don't know how true that is! 
I couldn't let them go without making an order I'd been wanting to make an order for what seems forever and the sale prices made it that much easier to finally be able to make an order (not that they were that expensive before sale prices) I'm gutted I didn't place it sooner as there was a lot more I'd have liked to get my hands but the sale prices were way to good for them to hang around to long.

What I got
Jumbo lip gloss stick in Coco Loco 89p
Jumbo lip gloss stick in Flirty and Girly 89p
Jumbo lip gloss stick in Tiki Torches 59p
Nail polish in copper 75p
Nail polish in Liquid Metal 75p
Nail polish in Bubblegum pink 75p
Nail polish in Desert Haze £1

I kept finding myself back on the website to see what else I could get my hands on but there was wasn't much left that took my fancy enough to make the postage price worth while. I could have bought more nail polishes but I really do have a crazy amount of nail polishes for someone that only has her toe nails paintable as I'm a acrylic nail fan.
 

Did you manage to get anything in the E.L.F sale? Are you gutted to see them go?


0 comments:

Post a Comment