Wednesday 15 April 2015

B.Pure Micellar Water

I've not even finished my Garnier micellar water but when I saw B.Pure's micellar water at the counter of superdrug on offer for £2.48 from £4.99 I just had to snap it up.
I finally gave it ago as my garnier one was downstairs (proper lazy mare me)
 Unlike garniers micellar water B.pure's has cucumber juice extract but to me still doesn't smell any nicer than the garnier one this one smells and feels like bubble mixture to me.
I've got it on my lip a few times and unlike the garnier it tastes chemically like a bubble mixture too, Both seem to leave my face feeling sticky but I'm loving using them every morning and every night before bed rather than having to be in my bathroom and using all sorts of different face washes.

B.Pure with this 3-in-1 'super' water. Quick and effective yet extremely gentle.

Cleanses - Removes impuritites and makeup.
Gentle enough to use on the delicate eye area.

Tones - Restores pH balance whilst keeping the skin supple.

Refreshes - with cucumber juice extract

One very big factor that puts B.Pure ahead of Garnier is it has the leaping bunny on the back of the bottle and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans! Woop


0 comments:

Post a Comment