Tuesday 3 February 2015

HAUL | Zara Kids SALE



This week I went out on a mission to treat myself and pretty much failed.
Whenever I enter ZARA I make a total bee line for the kids section and totally over look the woman's section, I don't know if its just my local store but a lot of the women's sale items are just chucked in one big pile like a jumble sale. I don't know about you but for a shop that charges as much as they do I really don't expect to find items bundled up like its laundry day and all over the floor maybe it's us crazy women hunting down a bargain that cause that mess I don't know.
Anyway to the point if there's a sale in Zara I will be there in the kids section hunting down some bargains, the prices go down a crazy amount so how can you say no?  I grabbed my bargains for the girls in the bromley store and when I got home I made a further order online of more items which arrived Sunday morning! I know on a Sunday first thing in the morning best wake up call ever usually wake me early on a Sunday morning and your bound to regret it.
This was my first ever online Zara order so I was excited to see how neatly packaged up they were inside the box.

 Hat - £1.99 down from £9.99
Jacket - £7.99 down from £29.99
Black & Navy leggings £3.99 each down from £12.99 each
Floral leggings £3.99 down from £12.99

MIAU top £3.99 down from £8/9.99
Red leggings £3.99 down from £5.99
Floral leggings £3.99 down from £12.99
Navy leggings £3.99 down from £12.99


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm very pleased with the bargains I managed to get, Think I'll check the online sale more often :) x

      Delete
  2. Great buys, I love Zara for kids clothes, which reminds me i need to buy Amelia some more clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their kids clothes I find the sizing very hit and miss but for the sale prices I really can't complain :) x

      Delete
  3. Wow. I love a good bargain. Great buys there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just can't beat a bargain :) Very happy with the bargains I managed to get my hands on x

      Delete