Wednesday 11 February 2015

Feburary Glossybox | My FIRST Box

(please excuse the awful lighting)

A few weeks ago I finally signed up to glossy box after months and months of wanting to sign up to some kind of beauty box and stalking the blogsphere for reviews for each box out there, Glossy box looked like the one for me.
Today this beautiful little box arrived at my door and I couldn't wait to tear my way into it BUT first photos for the blog (that has to be one of the worst parts of being a blogger, I won't use anything I'm blogging about until I've grabbed some snaps)

 So whats in the box?

Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk - £9.99 available at most stores | www.wilkinsonsword.co.uk
With water-activiated bar of moisturizing serum infused with marine extracts and shea butter, this razor hyrdates skin for up to 2 hours after shaving and the five blades leave legs super soft.

MARSK Mineral Eyeshadow | Fifty shades - £14.49 | www.marsk.co.uk
With a colour palette inspired by that film, this mineral powder-based eye shadow is 1OO% natural and highly pigmented so it packs a punch.

Royal Apothic Tinties - $14 | www.royalaphotic.com
These pretty pots contain shea butter and a trio of oils (argan, grape seed, almond) to nourish lips.

So Susan Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek Palette - £8 for 4g | www.sosusan.com
Match lips and cheeks for a uniform polish or be brave an clash red lips with fuchsia cheeks.

B.Cosmetics Mascara - £9.99 | www.superdrug.com
Every woman needs the perfect mascara in  her life. So let us introduce you.... this lengthens, defines, volumises and conditions with Lash Active

Now the only two things I'm likely to use out of my box is the shaver and mascara, possibly the tinties and mineral eyeshadow if and when I ever have a night out or a dinner out with Andy.
Despite being unlikely to use all of the products I'm very happy with my first box and I can't wait for next months box.

Fancy giving glossy box a go? You can sign up using my code
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/referal?CI=MTk1NTU0



0 comments:

Post a Comment