Friday 13 February 2015

She's like a rainbow....


With my hair being at it's most natural way (cut & colour) it's ever been in the past 5 years, I thought I'd take a look back and share my most colourful hair colours I've had and cry a little bit.
These photos aren't in order of when I had each colour because it's impossible to remember the order they went in, alot of them are colours from just one year!
As much as I miss my colours I certainly don't miss the upkeep, After months and months of constant bleaching my hair was still in surprisingly good condition.
Each hair colour other the middle one on the top row of pictures in the collage below that was done by a hairdressing salon I actually asked for a purple plum that wasn't in your face but was different enough to know it was me in a crowded place, £5O later reduced from the £9O it should of cost because I was a new customer I left the salon with red hair which Andy later fixed and gave me the colour I'd longed for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment