Friday 7 November 2014

The Body Shop Christmas Scents


This year the body shop has 3 gorgeous new scents this christmas! 
Vanilla Brulee, Glazed Apple & Frosted Cranberry I managed to get my hands on all of them and each one smells amazing.
I love my vanilla I'm like a walking Mr Whippy I use the Vanilla shower gel,body butter,lip balm and the EDT, my house is pretty much the same vanilla candles and vanilla air freshner.
You can get yourself gift sets of these scents ranging from as little as £7 - £25 or buy them separately with items starting from £2.5O.


I'll let you into a little secret if you book yourself a party or contact your local body shop at home consultant you can get your hands on this years customer specials if you spend over £3O you have the option to get yourself a full size body butter,shower gel & lip balm for £7! In either of these scents, not to mention the other great customer specials and offers your local consultant can offer you. Perfect to give as a christmas present or to keep for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite scents is vanilla so I'd definitely like to try that range. The other two ranges also sound delicious! Would love to see some reviews of the items you got. :) xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat a bit of Vanilla :) I'll grab some pictures and get a post up on them x

      Delete