Saturday 8 November 2014

LUSH - Lord of Misrule




Inspired by the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil. As it slowly froths in the water, hypnotic swirling silver luster is released and the deep green exterior soon gives way to a rich, wine-colored center. Just like at the Feast of Fools, when the wine begins flowing, the revelry really begins! Popping candies fizz and crackle, creating a world of magic and mischief right before your eyes.

I'm pretty sure I paid £3.5O but it's no longer on the lush website as Lord of misrule is one of their Halloween bath bombs so I can't be 1OO% sure.
I grabbed lord of misrule on my most recent trip to lush in Bromley they didn't have many of the ones I set out to buy but I finally got my hands on this one! 
Pink was one colour I didn't expect to see but as always LUSH always pack their bath bombs with all sorts of surprises, I loved how it left my bath looking like a watermelon until I climbed in and mixed it all together. 
I won't need to go into to much detail on colours etc as I have the video of my one up on my you tube 
YAY!
If you want to see regular bath bomb demos you can subscribe to my channel 'here'









2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this looks incredible! I really want to try this now and I love the red/pink and green colours in the tub! I guess I'll have to wait to next year now though! :) Lovely review xx

    Miss Beauty Saver / Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I definitely recommend getting your hands on one when they are back next year :) I planned to stock up on them but it's all come round so quickly, Thank you for stopping by x

      Delete