Sunday 4 October 2015

BIRTHDAY HAULING




Last Sunday (27th) I turned 24!
I was super spoilt and didn't expect to receive half of the gifts I did since getting older I've never thought much of my birthday and treated it as another normal day.
I was left to sleep for as long as I wished and when I eventually got up I was greeted with a scrummy fried egg on toast with orders not to lift a finger,
Andy went with the safest option and gave me some money with strict orders on the money having to be spent on things for me and not the girls as anyone who knows me knows any money I have will end up being spent on the girls or someone else!
For a change I did just that and grabbed most of the things I've been going into shops or on websites and just staring at.

The girls got me a beautiful buddha to go in my living room.
I was also spoilt with one of my favourite yankee candle scents from Andy's dad & my aunt, A daughter pandora charm to put together with my mums mother charm and cardigan from my mum and dad, A nail set from my brother and sister in-law and NBC nail varnishes + clips from my baby nephew and little niece, Bath goodies, a bunch of flowers and my fave yankee scent in a wax tart and sampler from my best friend and some money from my mother in-law.

So lets see what being 24 has in store for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment