Friday 18 September 2015

OUR AUTUMN BUCKET LIST




  • stock up on autumn and winter wear
  • pick a pumpkin
  • carve a pumpkin
  • go puddle splashing
  • attend a firework display
  • dress up for halloween
  • start christmas shopping
  • purchase and light some autumn/wintery scented candles
  • celebrate mine and Andy's birthday
  • welcome nephew number 11 to the clan
  • have a film and take away night
  • buy new hat and scarf sets for the girls
  • collect conkers
  • go leaf crunching
  • make an autumn tea light holder
  • light sparklers

4 comments:

  1. I think I will be able to tick off most things from your list but I'll also be able to tick of celebrating my daughters birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday! x

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing!! I need to shop the dreaded Xmas shopping soon too! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made a little start on the girls presents but still don't feel any closer to being prepared! x

      Delete