Friday 27 March 2015

Mummy & Me #1

After reading about Nicola's from over at nicolalifethroughmyeyes new linky Mummy and me I just had to link up. 
With both my babies in school/nursery soon both to be full time school *sobs* it's rare that both of them will be in a photo with me one that I'm happy to share online anyway, Daisie likes to spend a lot of her time in just her pants even when she is dressed she tends to strip off like in the above pictures but luckily her mop of hair has hidden any mojor bits so I was happy to share those ones.

I hope to be able to get alot more photos of us together this year and not just the selfie kind, Daddy's going to have to pull out his photography and capture those perfectly natural shots.

Nicola... Life Through My Eyes

5 comments:

  1. These are so sweet and natural! :-) x #mummyandme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think Daddy's should pull out the camera a bit more too hehe. Thank you for linking up xx #mummyandme

    ReplyDelete