Saturday 14 March 2015

YOU BEAUTY | LIMITED EDITION


You may have noticed in my previous post about YOU BEAUTY that I wasn't sure if I was going to go ahead with my subscription boy am I glad I forgot to cancel said subscription.
It didn't even cross my mind until I got an email with a receipt for my payment for this months box, So with that I headed over to the website to see this months picks and was totally spoilt for choice and amazed to find 2 brands that I've been dying to get my hands on so of course as tough of a choice it was I just had to go for those ones.


In my box
Dove youthful vitality shampoo and conditioner
NAKD coco orange bar
 The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash curler
Illamasqua lipstick in SANGERS matt finish - blood red

For £6.95 I'm VERY impressed with this months box and I think I may just be keeping up my subscription after all.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment