Saturday 20 December 2014

The Girls Christmas Eve Baskets

 *Please excuse the awful lighting*

I know you've probably seen many christmas eve basket posts from all of us excited mummy's BUT 
This year is the first year I've done the girls a christmas eve basket! 
Last year I left it way to late to make one up so this year I just had to them one each.
The baskets I got from eBay for a bargain price of £6.99 + £1.99 postage, I plan to re use these baskets every year so really worth the price paid.
 
In Daisies basket 
- Frozen mug/cup
- Smarties chocolate Santa
- Frozen busy pack
- Gingerbread man bath bomb
- Reindeer socks
- Reindeer food
- Magic reindeer dust
- Snowman soup
-  Antler headband
- Tube of jellybeans with a reindeer finger puppet
- Christmas book
 
In Issy's basket
- Christmas book
- Reindeer socks
- Smarties chocolate Santa
- Marshmallow lolly
- Antler headband
- The snowqueen book
- Reindeer food
- Magic reindeer dust
- Frozen mug/cup
Gingerbread man bath bomb
- Snowman soup


3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea and one I have never heard of before. I've never had or known someone to have gifts on xmas eve and am really looking forward to doing something like this for my son when he's a bit older (he's only 7months at the mo!) Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd love to read about your little mans first one if you post about it, Thank you for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. They look fantastic! I'm sure your girls will have loved them!! I think I need to invest in a couple of baskets this year, these are perfect! x

    ReplyDelete