Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2O14, Hello 2O15



2O14 is nearly over and if everyone's Facebook status' is anything to go by I'm guessing it was a pretty crap year for a fair amount of people and they are more than happy to see the back of it.
We certainly had our share of bad news this year, I'm not going to bore you with how 2O15 will bring a whole new me because I can't even fool myself into believing it so I'm not going to waste my time trying to fool you guys! 
Andy has how ever made a new years resolution for me that he wants me to stick to, it's one I've promised myself to do many times and have failed miserably each time so here's hoping because Andy made it for me I stick to it.
Something as simple as 'treat myself more' is such a hard thing to do now that I'm a mum, I get so much more joy out of treating the girls and Andy but the time really has come to stop squeezing into clothes that do me no justice at all and look like I am actually human and not just wandered off the set of dawn of the dead.

By the time this is actually posted I'll either be sharing a kiss with Andy after the countdown or safely tucked up in bed (yay for panic attacks controlling my bed time!)
I hope you all have a wonderful time bringing in the new year and whatever it is your up to you be and stay safe!

1 comments:

  1. So much to be thankful for Lulu! Good on you!! Happy 2015.. I hope to see you fulfilling a few of your new goals xx Much love and blessings - Mel

    ReplyDelete