Thursday 14 November 2013

My very own fairy blogmother

If you popped by my blog a little earlier you may have noticed I had made a total mess of it, I thought I'd try and be a bit clever and give my blog a new fresh look and totally failed at it!
So I ran straight to my fairy blogmother who I knew would have no problem fixing my mess and would give my blog the lovely refreshing look it needed and she did exactly that :) Thank you so much once again you've given me an amazing looking blog, I must drive you mad wanting it changed every other month but you can't beat a fresh look can you :)

You can find my fairy blogmother here

2 comments:

  1. Awe! hehe! i really dont mind what so ever, awe i love my new name :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your a star, can't thank you enough :) x

      Delete