Monday 11 November 2013

Dry like me potty training pads






I saw these on offer in asda so grabbed them to give them a go now that Daisie is preferring to wear pants/pull ups instead of nappies now, She's still terrified of the potty and toilet but seems to be okay on the one we have in our living room, she'll sit and do all the noises but so far no actual toilets on it. These cost around £2.5O I think it was, I'm yet to give them a try but I think Daisie will like the fact she will have big girls knickers on just like her sister :)


Each pack is unisex and contains 18 pads and a FREE pad pouch for changes while you are out. 
I think it's a great idea that you can turn all pants into training pants just like the box says.
I will do another post on how we get on with them soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment