Thursday 7 November 2013

The pre christmas clear out

Let the fun begin....
Even tho I've been clearing out all through the year the whole house still seems ridiculously cluttered :( I throw black sacks out/send them to charity every other week and it just doesn't seem to make a difference. I've given so much away I'm now giving eBay a go so I can at least get a few ££'s to put towards the Christmas shopping as it really isn't that far away, Half of the girls stuff isn't worn/used so it's worth a shot.

The girls room still looks like it's been turned upside down I still need to grab them a wardrobe/s and a bookcase as well as some new beds each  but with Christmas round the corner they will have to wait for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Your house sounds exactly like my house. No matter how much I clear out it doesn't seem to make any difference! I also need to buy new bedroom furniture for the kids. It will have to wait until right after Christmas.x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It drives me insane, no matter how much I do I'm still no where near getting finished I don't know where half the stuff comes from :( The girls need their room re-painted Daisie's turned into quite the artist so it's durable paint next time x

      Delete