Wednesday 30 December 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015





I've wondered all day whether I should do a 'What I got for Christmas post' but since christmas has been over and I've had some time to catch up with my bloglovin feed I've been hunting what I got for christmas posts and videos because I'm seriously nosey! *insert monkey hiding eyes emoji*
Why don't blogs have emoji options yet?

I won't list each item I got and who they were from because this post would go on forever, I've missed a few things out of the photo like I was sure I had while getting the photo. Some of the things that haven't been pictured are an awesome jack skellington wooly hat because its no secret I'm a HUGE Tim fan, an american sweets box, mascara, family & friends photo frame and an impresive stash of biscuits which was for all of us as a family.

I've been wanting a willow tree statue for awhile now, every time I get into any kind of house conversation I always mention how I'd like one to represent me and the girls, Andy and the girls and me and Andy. 
When delivering our presents my mum mentioned the little bag was breakable and to be careful with it, also that she hadn't got me anything pandora for my bracelet this year but she got me something I've been wanting. Christmas day I finally got to find out exactly what it was and it was the start of my willow tree collection it was the friendship one my mum has called me her best friend since I can remember whenever she's down she turns to me and always apologises for it something I always tell her off for and remind her that its exactly what I'm here for.

I also got plenty of bath stuff lets face it, it just wouldn't be christmas without bath and smelly stuff will it?
I finally got the POLICE perfume I wanted for ages I had planned to get both me and Andy them as the bottles match just different colours but never got round to it before, So I finally got him the mens one and his cousin got me the womens so we can finally display them together in my bedroom! 

I also got some jimjams which aren't pictured because obviously I've lived in them since I got them, I'm guilty of getting into my pyjamas as soon as I know I'm done with going out for the day.
Theres just nothing better than your jarmies when your indoors how Andy doesn't own one pair is beyond me.
I also got some underwear but nobody wants to see that

I also have the Holly Hagan not quite a geordie book on its way to me, I've wanted it for what feels like forever since starting to watch Geordie Shore I'm seriously late to the party on this one and have only watched the last 2/3 series. I've read Vickys and now its just Charlottes on my list, I did plan on lending my nieces copy but she sucks at reading books and I've read a few waiting for her to finish her copy.


If you have a What I got for Christmas post I'd love to have a read, leave me a link below so I can take a peek! 

3 comments:

  1. You got some lovely bits! I always LOVE seeing what everyone got for birthday's/Christmas! Hope you had a great one!

    Christina Marie x (xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm so nosey lol, I had a lovely christmas thank you, hope you did too! x

      Delete
  2. You got some lovely bits! I always LOVE seeing what everyone got for birthday's/Christmas! Hope you had a great one!

    Christina Marie x (xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete