Thursday 6 March 2014

Recent Hauls


This haul post consists of a few different shops I'll list what I got where and the prices.
Not everything was bought all in one day some I'd bought during the week as I go on my food shops.



NEW LOOK
dress - £6 down from£12.99
boots - £12 down from £27.99
floral socks - £1 down from £1.99
hair grips - 99p


LUSH
ickle baby bot - £1.95
think pink - £2.5O
space girl - £2.25
fluffy egg - £2.95
secret garden - £2.95

H&M
 butterfly dress x2  - £2.99 each
polka dot dress - £2.99


PRIMARK
shorts - £1 down from
socks - £2.5O
hair grips x2 - £1 each
tink top - £4
cosmetic bag - £4
bunny canvas bag - £1.5O
scrunchies - £1.5O
PEZ despenser & sweets - £1 each
wicker heart - £1 down from £1.5O
frilly ankle socks pack of 3 - £2
daisy leggings - £2.5O
lace top - £1 down from £6


ASDA
leather jacket - £8 down from £14
polka dot leggings - £3
2 pack tops - £3
denim tunic & leggings -£6 down from £12-£14
(This outfit can be seen in my Daisie's faves post)

My big hauls end up being quite long posts once all pictures are added, it's really tempting to VLOG hauls instead of so many photos.

4 comments:

  1. I love everything you've bought! Hahaha! I haven't been to Primark in a while. I think I need a little trip in! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been quite disappointed with my last primark trips but my last one was to the big 3 floor one and i had to be really quick to get home in time to grab Issy x

      Delete
  2. You did well! need a shopping trip with you when your in scotland.! :) xx

    ReplyDelete