Tuesday 17 May 2016

LUSH | FATHERSDAY EVENT



Recently I was very kindly invited to my second LUSH event in my local store, Who can say no to a night full of LUSH goodness? this time being for this years Fathers Day range.
Bloggers were welcome to bring a male along to this event be it dad, brother, partner or friend but  Andy was looking after the girls so I could attend but next time I'll make sure I have a baby sitter on stand by (If you've stumbled upon my blog mumsie you are more than likely the chosen one *flutters eyelashes*)
Although it may not seem it LUSH is very much a unisex company and this event was based all around products for the special men in our lives, all of which can also be used by women too of course.

(The lovely Emily from fashioneyesta.com adding one of the very important ingredients to sunny side)

On arrival we were offered a drink and a selection of fruit to help ourselves to given our name labels, checked in with Raif's register and our bags/coats were taken ready to get really stuck in.
In true LUSH fashion our drinks were served in the little pots some LUSH products come in, 
First up we were introduced to our lovely hosts for the evening and given a little run through of how the evening would go, to warm us up we got to make our own Sunny Side bubble bar before getting stuck into any of the sections they had prepared for us, There were 4 different sections Shower, Hair, Baths and Skincare.
Each section packed with the perfect pamper for any special man in your life and even for yourself.
We were put into 4 separate groups, I had the lovely Emma from emmainbromley and Nat from beautyboxobsessed in my group, as a group we all got on really well which is always something I panic about before attending events there's nothing worse than arriving on your own and spending your whole evening on your own. I wish I'd grabbed a snap of all of us together but theres always next time!


We were talked through the barbaric history of Sandalwood which features in a lot of the Fathers day range, Giving each item that manly scent the sort of scent that makes you think of your own dad and how safe one of their hugs makes you feel.
After each group had rotated and been talked through each section of products, to wrap up the evening the LUSH staff had gloves at the ready for us to get messy again when each of us got to make our very own Big Blue bath bomb.
Once each of us had successfully made our bath bombs we were free to shop if we wanted and handed our goodie bags, I was so excited to see my name and blog written on the label on my bag.
I'll save the contents of my goodie bag and my purchases for another post!


A huge thank you to everyone at LUSH bromley for inviting me and for holding such a fun packed evening. It was great to catch up with some familiar faces from my first LUSH event back in October as well as meeting some new lovely bloggers that I hope to catch up with at future events.
 One of my faves from the October event couldn't make it this time and her pretty face was missed very much! 
 (Yep, I'm talking about you Christina if your reading this) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment