Wednesday 29 July 2015

Bedroom Wishlist FT YorkshireLinen, H&M, Wilko and more


As you may have seen a few posts back my room finally had the BIG makeover, At last I have an adult bedroom where I can relax so now the hunt is on for some finishing touches.


  Cuba white eyelet curtains almost half price at £34.99! These curtains are available from Yorkshire Linen website. They will set the whole bedroom off perfectly, I'm going for full length curtains rather than the usual window ledge length I've always had, there's just something about floor length curtains that make a room that whole lot more cosy. On closer inspection these gorgeous curtains have a small square detailing, Not only that they are also fully lined adding to the cosiness.  Yorkshire Linen have so many other other gorgeous items I see me kitting out the girls room with a few little bits too.

UNG DRILL mirror/fram £26 available from IKEA, From the minute I saw this mirror/frame I fell in love with it and just knew it would be perfect in my bedroom, it's also available in white as a frame but the black bounces off the grey walls perfectly and fits in with my print frames. This probably won't be a mirror that I use for everyday checks or to do my make-up in but to completed my wall of prints.

Vanilla Milk Bottles Classic Jar Candle £11 available to buy from lilyroseco, Vanilla is one of my favourite scents and is also the perfect colours for my bedroom as all of my furniture apart from my bed is white, the black lid makes it fit in perfectly on my desk or bedside cabinet.

Marble effect ceramic plate available from H&M for £6.99, Marble seems to be everywhere on the blogsphere recently and as much as I don't like being like everyone else it's got me and I understand the big hype for it. Back on my bedroom make over post you will have seen that I covered the top of a small drawer unit and it's the perfect finish. 

Station Clock available from wilkos £25, It's likely this clock will never have batteries £25 is pretty pricey for a clock that will never be used as Andy hates the ticking of clocks me on the other hand find it very relaxing but it's just perfect for the look I'm trying to achieve with the wall of random prints and quotes.

Black ice buddha head available from Dunelm Mill £4, I'm known by those close to me for my love of thai buddhas after seeing many gorgeous silver buddha heads on instagram I just have to get one for myself, with a chrome stand on my bedside lamp and a chrome clothing rail the buddha head ties in nicely without looking out of place with it being another colour to alot of the other items in the bedroom, with the price as nice as it is I may even buy one of two for my living room.

Peony petal shot glass available from wilkos 75p, How lovely is that shade of pink I've converted my bedroom to be suitable for both male and female without it becoming to masculine so this gorgeous little flower is the perfect finishing touch to my desk/beauty table. Although it is out of stock and with the price being 75p I'm not sure it will be coming back in stock. *sobs* 

Artificial plant available from HEMA £2, I've suddenly gone crazy for the idea of little cactus, aloe vera like plants around the bedroom something about it just automatically makes me relaxed and makes a room feel fresh. I'm the worst for keeping plants alive so the fact it's artificial is the cherry on the top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment