Monday 15 June 2015

GLOSSYBOX | JUNE



In the box

MONU Spa Rosewood reviving mist £11.95
Evie, Editorial director says:
This skin pick me up never leaves my desk, It's perfect for dull, stressed or flushed skin thanks to the zesty bled of essential oils including lemon, rosewood and geranium. Mist over the face to refresh and set make-up or spray all over to hydrate skin after a bath, shower or swim.
Shop www.monushop.co.uk


Glossybox Flash Tattoos £6.50
Glossy says:
We're always working to ensure our Glossies are a step ahead when it comes to trends, so we've designed these exclusive faux tattoos. Make like the A-listers and wear the stacked around your wrists with a few bangles, or apply them somewhere different such as above the ankle.

I'm really not sure on what to make of these as I have tattoos myself I doubt I'll ever use them, the girls will have a lot of fun with them tho. Maybe if I ever attend festivals I'd possibly chuck one on.

Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes £1.50
Perfectly proportioned to tuck anywhere, these facial wipes are fragrance free sp they're suitable for anyone with sensitive or sunned out skin.
Shop www.halowipes.co.uk

This little babies will be coming with me everywhere in my handbag, as I've found you just never know when you need a face wipe be it mine or the girls.

Kusehi Anticellulite Booster £14.55
This lightweight cream combines a hard hitting mix of natural ingredients and antioxidiants to stimulate blood circulation, in turn toning your skin and fighting off any dimples. Massage into your legs twice a day for summer ready pins.
Shop www.kueshi.com

Now that my legs resemble something you'd expect to see hanging in a kebab shop window I'm really intrigued to see if this makes any difference, I've used it once so far and it's really nice to apply.

Essence Gel Nail Polish £1.71
This innovative nail polish has a long lasting gel formula, for an amazingly shiny manicure that endures all week. Apply it as you would any normal nail polish and invest in Essence's gel nail polish top coat for a pro finish!
Shop www.essence.eu/uk

I used this the day it arrived and it's pretty much perfect in every way, the colour pay off, application,quick drying time I'm dying to get my hands on some other colours

Over all box cost - £35.91


Are you subscribed to Glossy or another monthly beauty box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment