Thursday 28 May 2015

I've been to IKEA!!


If you have me on facebook you would have no doubt seen my 'If I don't get to IKEA soon' outbursts that I had pretty often, If you also have me on instagram you'd have seen I FINALLY got to go yesterday!!
I have a fair amount of IKEA furniture (mainly in the girls room) for someone who has never been to IKEA but at last I got my hands on lots of cute little bits.
I've heard so much about IKEA meatballs and oh my! I have to agree how perfect are they I'm kicking myself for not buying a bag of frozen ones like I had planned to.
As a candle addict it would be totally wrong for me to have left IKEA without buying any candles or candle accesories so I just had to have one of each scent from the SINNLIG range. 
Once again I'm gutted I didn't buy some of the others I spotted! 
I planned to grab some bedroom furniture while there for our new room but money wasn't on my side and I decided to do the adult thing and get measurements of my room to be sure they actually fit before just jumping in and buying something I may end up having to sell because I don't have the space.


I'm a little gutted I didn't grab more than I did but that means there will be a next time and I can save lots before I go if I ask my aunty Shell very nicely to take me again! 
If there is anything you see that you'd like a price of please don't hesitate to ask.



 

6 comments:

  1. awh! bless ya you look like you bought some amazing bit's you look so happy! haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm soo happy that I finally got to go after years of sulking! There's so much cute stuff I wish I grabbed more but that would have meant we starved which I can handle but I'm not sure the girls would appreciate a new candle over dinner as much as me lol x

      Delete
  2. I have never been to Ikea but it looks like they have some really nice stuff in. The candles look really great - so many great scents! :)
    theemeralddove21.bblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many cute bits for such good prices! Those candles are only 95p too, I'm gutted you can't order a lot of the little bits online :( x

      Delete
  3. I love IKEA, all great prices too! Those lanterns are really cute x

    www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices are amazing! It was so hard not to buy a lantern in every colour they have them in x

      Delete