Thursday 21 May 2015

Glossybox | MAY



MeMeMe Enchanted eyes dual ended eye wand £6.95
Blue eyeliner is the key trend for spring and this dual ended eye shadow stick is all you need to effortlessly achieve the look. With two blue tones to choose from, it's never been easier to update your make-up.
Shop at www.mememecosmetics.com

I doubt this will be a product I'll use not because its a bad product but the blue is a bit to brave for me. 

Etre Belle Aloe vera ultra moisturising gel £15.93
Prepping your skin for summer has never been easier. For an instant rescue when skin needs a little TLC, this cooling gel hydrates by delivering moisture deep below the surface, in turn reviving your complexion. Whats more aloe vera makes for the perfect post sun soother.
Shop at www.etre-belle.co

This is one product from this months box that I'm looking forward to using! With the sun slowly making an appearance longer each day my fair skin is going to need it after a day in the garden.

Zerreau towel off shampoo foam £7.95
This is the next generation of dry shampoo- infused with a delicate apple scent, the towel off foam formula allows you to wash your locks without the need for water! It gently cleanses your hair leaving it silky soft and fresh.
Shop at www.festivalshampoo.com

I can't wait to give this a go my hair ends up greasy way to quickly after washing but I just can't get on with dry shampoo at all it never seems to make a difference appearance whys and just makes my hair sticky. 
If anyone has any tips on how to use it better please let me know!

SASS Intimate perfect skin concentrate £12
The perfect treat for your skin post shave or wax. SASS's concentrate soothes the skin and reduces hair regrowth, while exfoliating ingredients including salicylic acid and fruit enzymes delicately exfoliate to ensure ingrown hairs are a thing of the past.
Shop at www.boots.com

Collection cosmetics Field day lipstick £2.99
Step into spring with a stick of on trend pastel pink across your lips, courtesy of Collections new Field Day range. With a beautiful matte finish, it's the perfect ay to update your look in seconds.
Shop at www.superdrug.com/brandshop/collection

This is another item I doubt I'll ever use, again not because its a bad product just the shade of pink really isn't for me. In my march box I got both a lip paint and nail polish in orange and I was little bummed having so much orange in one box but now I'm pretty bummed I didn't get the peach shade I've seen someone else get in their box.

Total box value - £32.56

0 comments:

Post a Comment