Monday 21 July 2014

The British Tag - How British Am I?







1.  How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I don't like tea *insert monkey hiding eyes emoji*

2.  Favourite part of your roast?

Oohh toughy, I love it all whats not to love about a roast 
but if i had to guess I guess it would have to be roast tatoes

3.  Favourite dunking biscuit?

Mc Vities Digestives and I'll only ever make a tea so I can dunk them.
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Being as ditsy as I am I had to google this one and I'm still pretty lost for an answer 
 
5. Favourite word?
Now that's got me thinking :/
Now this I'm a proper common as muck Londoner I have a mouth like a sewer *hides eyes in shame*

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I had to ask Andy this one (god I'm failing at being british)
Score - £2O
monkey - £5OO
Hank Marvin - Starving
7. Favourtie sweet?
 Ooohh.. now that's a toughy 
Rhubarb and custard, rosey apples, butter mints to name a few 

8.What would your pub be called?
I don't drink alcohol and would never own a pub because the minute I see drunk people I end up having a panic attack but if I had to it would have to be something like Oz and decorated in a really tacky wizard of oz sort of theme with a Tim Burton twist

9. No.1 British person?
 Again I had to google this and the main one that stuck out to me was David Bowie 
1O.Favourite shop/restaurant?
Primark,H&M and Cath kidston and Nandos,Beefeater and Toby Carvery
11.What British song pops into your head?
Bee Gees - Stayin alive
12. Marmite?
Nooo.. Used to be a yes but I had some on toast not so long ago and it wasn't what I remember :( 
It seems pretty safe to say I pretty much fail at being British 
I Tag anyone who'd like to take part!



2 comments: