Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Christmas TAG




1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I've never had a real tree but once I'm on the road I'd love to go and pick one out with my little family

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I don't like coffee, So if i was in costa it would have to be a hot chocolate instead

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I like to change my colour scheme every year but the traditional Christmas colours are always a fave, this year I'm going for red & creams

4.  Giving or receiving?
Of course I love opening some presents myself but seeing my love ones smile while opening theirs is always a winner

5.  To mince pie or not to?
Ooh no not for me

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
It's got to be chicken/turkey, plenty of brussel sprouts,peas,cabbage,yorkshie puds,tatoes,piggies in blankets,stuffing, plenty of gravy, mince sauce

7.  Christmas day fashion
If we are having Christmas dinner at ours it's new Christmas pyjamas if we are having dinner at either of our parents it will be a new outfit i've brought in just for Christmas day or clothes we received for Christmas

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
My all time favourtie is Fairytale of new york - The Pogues, I'd listen to it all year round if I could

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Elf, The Grinch and it goes without saying NBC

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before but there always has to be one or two put away for after lunch just like I used to have when I was younger


I found this wonderful tag over on Fee's blog - http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk
If your reading this your TAGGED

0 comments:

Post a Comment