Saturday 7 December 2013

LUSH Haul

During the week I made my first ever online order with LUSH and it arrived this morning, 
Of course I had a peek in the book that came with my order and I've seen a 
whole lot more I want to get my hands on so I'll be heading to a store 
or making another online order ASAP.

I ordered 
space girl bath bomb
snowman
the melting snowman
luxury lush pud
magic wand bubble bar
bombardino


I really wanted to get my hands on the penguin but he was unavailable when I made my order :(
I'll be buying another magic wand as they are a stocking filler for the girls.



2 comments:

  1. Seeing this post is making me so excited for my Lush stuff! The penguin is back in stock now, so you might be able to get it next time you order! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to do my next order, my room smells so lovely with all of these on my cake stand, Can't wait to grab the penguin always my luck that something I wanted to order being out of stock when I order x

      Delete