Sunday 15 September 2013

Crafty Mumma - Playhouse decor/finishing touches


As I mentioned a few posts down the girls playhouse had arrived, Now even further down my blog there's another crafty mumma post about how i like to give things a go myself rather then just buying them. So for the girls playhouse I wanted to make a little polka dot heart bunting and a cupcake blackboard for them to write little bits like not in or the waiting time for tea (they have their play kitchen in there) Although i never made the MDF cupcake or hearts if I could I so would, I sprayed the cupcake with black board paint and the hearts I  painted with tester pot paints from wilkinsons, to create the dots I used some of a friends filters which gave me the pretty much perfect dots/circles :)

Do you like to give things ago yourself to get that more personal touch 
before buying them in from the shops?

0 comments:

Post a Comment