Sunday 14 April 2013

BARGAIN Buys!! Fragrancedirect Website



I ordered from fragrance direct last week after seeing a post about it on instagram my friend also told me awhile ago but i totally forgot about it, my order came to a total of £12.44 then a delivery charge of £1.99, you get 4 different delivery options (i opted for 2nd class as i wasn't in a rush for my order) you get 1st class,2nd class,tracked and next day of course the delivery charge varies on which one you opt for and your waiting time will also vary on where you are, my order came within two days!! over all i'm super happy with my bargains and i will definitely be returning (i already have my basket full waiting for when i have some spare pennies) although there was a slight downfall but the prices over ride that all together!

The downfall - The two lipsticks i ordered looked like purple tones but when they arrived they were more of a pink (photos below) but for 99p and £1.99 it's not a total loss and i'm still likely to wear the shades anyway




 

My order
  • Dainty doll in shade 004 you are my sunshine £1.99 RRP £13.50
  • Rimmel match perfection in shade 071 porcelain £3.99 RRP £8.99
  • Rimmel colour show off lipstick in shade 050 have fun! £1.99 RRP £6.29
  • Rimmel moisture renew in shade 340 lily extase 99p RRP £4.99
  • W7 deluxe eyebrow pencil with brush in blonde 99p RRP £2.99
  • NYC smooch proof lip stain in 499 forever mine wine 99p RRP £3.99
  • Collection 2000 skyscraper mascara in 17 ultra black £1.50 RRP £4.99 
I will do individual reviews on the items i purchased :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment