Saturday, 13 April 2013
BARGAIN!! buy
Now i like most women love a good bargain so when i saw this bag for £9 in primark there was no way i could leave it behind, It also comes in white & pink. I'm yet to fill it up and use it (will come back and update this post once i've done so) it's a nice size not to big but not to small either, it has a front pocket where you'd put things you don't want to lose in the big compartment, aswell as a zip up pocket that most handbags have and a phone pocket with one slightly bigger beside it again like most handbags, the handle is adjustable giving you 5 different lengths.
I purchased this bag in bromley south primark on the 1Oth april so grab one while you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Okay so it wasn't quite this week but was only last week or so, I saw a post on a make-up swap page I'm in on facebook for r...
-
One thing my little household goes through almost as quick as a loaf of bread if not quicker is playdoh! If it's not found it...


0 comments:
Post a Comment