Sunday 1 April 2018

EASTER BAGS '18


I wasn't aware Easter bags/baskets or Christmas eve ones for that matter were a thing, Until I joined the blogging world a couple of years ago and I just loved the idea,
Some people are all for them others aren't to keen.
I'm on team keen and it's since become a tradition in our house to have one for Easter, Halloween and Christmas, this year I wasn't actually going to put one together until Doo's asked if they'd be getting a bag/basket this year, shes become pretty fond of waking up to one and how could I disappoint? it helped my itchy palms too! 
I'm a sucker for some tat! because if we're honest these bags tend to be full of things you only throw away in months to come or you kick it around the house because it doesn't quite have a place.
Although I plan on getting a storage box for Easter related items for things that can be whipped out year after year and any Easter bargains I manage to grab for future baskets.
Nothing in the girls bags cost me anymore than £2, £3 at the absolute maximum. 
 I hunt for bag fillers in the god send that is Poundland, Homebargains, B&M and Poundworld each one has great little fillings such as activity books, teddys, skipping ropes, colour changing cuties, head boppers/bands, Novelty pens etc.

This year I had an extra little bag to make up for little L, She's only 8 months this Easter so won't really understand to much about whats going on and definitely won't be needing much chocolate but I couldn't leave her out and TheWorks, Poundworld and Poundland made that pretty easy to do so!
Some items I grabbed have the usual 0-3 with the sad face on but are all things I plan to entertain her with myself like the collapsing bunny and if she does get her hands on it, it will be under very close supervision. 
L loves a book and each of the books I grabbed are perfect one with a little finger puppet and one 'lift the flap' book with different kinds of animals that come from eggs. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment