Thursday 8 June 2017

33 WEEK UPDATE - BABY #3



HOW FAR ALONG?
33 weeks and 3 days

DUE DATE?
24th July.

GENDER?
Little lady

HOW'S BABY DOING?
According to my Ovia app baby is the size of a ferret, can now detect light and her pupils now dilate and constrict.

SYMPTOMS?
Backache seems to be making an appearance recently but I'm certainly not helping matters after having a few cashiers tell me I should be taking it easy while serving me with all my bizarre buys like a kitchen bin that I've filled with all my other purchases, I've decided it is time I left those sort of buys for when Andy's with me.

SLEEP?
I seem to be needing an afternoon nap now if I don't I find my eyes getting really heavy around 5/6ish but I'm still sleeping well through the night when I don't have a niggling tooth keeping me from fully settling.

CRAVINGS?
ICE just as I did with the girls, I'm the first in the que for a slush puppy when the ice cream man comes round and always get a medium for the price of a small (clever man) I rather enjoy a penguin bar or four too.

HOW I'M FEELING?
I'm feeling rather pregnant, this is the first pregnancy I've felt quite heavy bump wise when doing day to day activities and find myself having to take a little breather on the school runs, babies movements feel quite strong and very hard to miss this pregnancy too, the girls were always obvious movers but this bubba can be known to take my breath away or make me jolt randomly.

LOOKING FORWARD TO?
Seeing our little lady for the last time before we meet her and starting to discuss my delivery options with my midwife.


I know I said it before but I'm really hoping my love for blogging returns now I'm actually on maternity leave and have a lot more time on my hands, I really wanted to document this pregnant here on my blog but there's been quite a bit going on recently that it really was the last thing on my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing update that will help me to know about your expected delivery condition. Wish you best of luck for the birth of little lady. Buy dissertation online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful to you for providing updates .
    Coursework writing service

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend to all people who love this kind of post to visit this site and blog of great updates providing coursework Writing Service

    ReplyDelete