Monday 11 January 2016

Ebay Basket #1

Ebay Basket #1

Hat / Leopard Glasses / Vintage Glasses / Faux Leather Skirt / Shirt Dress / 10 Piece Brush set / Eye shadow Palette Thigh High Boots / W7 Eyeshadow Palettes / Tassle Stilettos


This year I really want to step out of my comfort zone and find my style again it doesn't even have to be my style it just has to be a style that looks like I actually own a mirror, I want to stop putting outfits together in my head and having them going no further than that.
This year I plan to wear those thigh highs without worrying I look like a hooker, wear that Faux leather skirt out to dinner because it looks gorgeous, Wear a hat without feeling like I may look like a stuck up cow or something I'm not to someone and generally just wear what I want without worrying about what people think.
I'd like to try new frame styles without being signed up to those lenses to actually be able to see! eBay is perfect for cheap glasses which I can play around with different styles and if theres a frame I like but not for everyday wear it will give me the extra shove to go and book my contact lense appointment then I can also finally wear the many sunglasses I own and do my make-up without practically straddling my mirror just so I can see.


2 comments:

  1. Haha I second the straddling the mirror -when I take my glasses off to do my eye makeup I can't do a damn thing, and usually end up so close to the mirror i mist it up lmao x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so frustrating half the time my make-up looks pretty good then I put my glasses on and its a whole new story -_- Then you have the whole pretty vanity table which are pointless because you'll never be able to do your make up on it :( oh the struggles lol x

      Delete