Monday 30 November 2015

H&M WINTER WANTS | TIDDLERS & MUMMA

H&M WINTER WANTS | TIDDLERS & MUMMA


What's winter without a good wishlist?
As I've been pretty absent from my blog recently it seemed the perfect way to get me back at it.
H&M is the one website I could spend hours on filling up my basket usually just to laugh hysterically at the total shutting the page down and trying not to cry but if its in my basket I can pretend I almost own it right?

It wasn't until putting together my winter wants that I realised I have a serious woolly hat problem!
It's no secret if you know me personally that I love a good woolly hat but I didn't realise it was a 4 woolly hats in one post kind of love, I've already purchased two new woolly ones this year.
I usually love a good cringey hat dangly plaits, giant strawberries but this year I'm opting for a more plain and simple bobble.
I'm really loving camel, khaki and bottle green and greys recently.


Everything pictured above can be found on the H&M website!


0 comments:

Post a Comment