Thursday 23 January 2014

BARGAIN of the week

 I quite often get stuck on what I should post on my blog without posts becoming pointless 
and being made just so I've blogged about something that week, So I'm going to start doing a weekly/monthly post on my bargain of the week/month depending when I get myself a good bargain :) 


This weeks bargain has to be my Topshop bag (although I received it last week) 
I did expect it to be double the size it is but I'm totally in love with it :)
even more so that this little beauty only cost me £9.99 + £2.99 delivery 
BRAND NEW just has its label cut to stop any store returns 
You can still get this beauty here and it's now been put down to £8.99!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She's so teeny compared to the bags I usually have but I love her, I find myself getting something out/putting something away just because I can lol x

      Delete