Friday 16 August 2013

Let the saving begin...



I received an email with this beautiful playhouse among other summer stuff in and needless to say I fell in love with it! I played around with my partner and said I was getting it expecting him to laugh & say no or something but he was like okay I'll help you save :) So we are now saving for this beauty! we had to sell the girls trampoline as our garden is pretty small so it was one or the other and they was well up for having a playhouse so saving has begun and with it only being £17O there's not a major amount to save up and we'd be silly not to buy it. Super excited to be able to order it! I've already planned whats going in it, what pattern I'd like on the curtains and what colour we are painting it. EXCITED!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment