Tuesday 9 July 2013

My blog layouts/themes/backgrounds/headers

My two most recent blog layout/themes/backgrounds/headers have been done by a wonderful friend of mine who I met online a few years ago, she's become a really great friend we may not swap texts, phone calls or meet up but I know if I ever need an ear to listen she will be there with nothing but supportive words for me!
so this post was to let her know just how much I appreciate her making my layouts for me and give her credit for her work :)

 Please pop by and check out her blog http://butterflieshavesouls.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Aww! this made me smile so much!
    your more than welcome sweetie :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it made you smile :) thank you for putting up with my awkward requests x

      Delete