Tuesday 23 July 2013

It's that time again already



I can't believe how quick this year has gone, Today is Issy's last day of being in a reception when she goes back in 6 weeks she will be in year 1!! So now I have the task of stocking up on lots of fresh uniform for the new term, so I've been looking around for the nicest uniform style and good value for money. F&F have really amazing prices on their school uniform bits, the girls tops have a lovely scallop design around the buttons that looks really pretty and I've fallen in love with a pair of shoes coming to ALDI soon.

Any trousers or skirts I buy have to have an adjustable waist, Issy has such a small waist but has really long legs so if they fit in the waist they are to short and if they fit in the leg they are to big round the waist.

Any recommendations on places to buy school uniform from?

6 comments:

  1. I got all of Keira's uniform from M&S last year. It lasted the whole year. The trousers have adjustable waists and I'm sure you can buy them in different lengths. I may be wrong though! This year I've gotten stuff from F&F, Matalan and BHS. =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't checked M&S yet I'll have a peek online :) F&F have the two different lengths on offer too, I didn't think to check matalan either I'll have a look in a second :) x

      Delete
  2. Just to let you know, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. For more info. and to answer my questions for you, please visit this link: http://thejollyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html
    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much :) I'll have a check now, thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. SO grateful I am not there yet, still have one last year before I have to worry about school for my rug rats!
    NGF :)

    Kayla
    http://doublethalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little girl is a nightmare for shoes, she goes through so many were she scuffs the fronts until you can poke your finger through the holes :/ x

      Delete