Saturday 12 March 2016

MY FAVOURITE PLACES TO SHOP FOR EASTER BASKET FILLERS


For the past few years I've put together a little Easter basket each for the girls full of crafty bits to keep them busy, along with some easter goodies.
Each year since living in our current house we've also had a little easter egg hunt, last year I filled mini eggs with clues on where to find each egg which you can read about 'here'
Whenever easter is upon us and they start bringing out the easter stock in shops, I go on a mad hunt for anything crafty and different to previous years I always check out three main shops.

Card Factory
Card factory is amazing when it comes to seasonal events they always have some cute little bits for the girls Easter and Christmas eve boxes
They always have something different other shops don't have too last year I got the girls easter finger tattoos for 79p this year I got them a nail kit for 79p with 4 easter nail files and a set of nail stickers.

Poundland
Poundland is another of my top faves when it comes to seasonal buys, they always have a hidden gem somewhere be it cute chocolates or crafty stuff it's another store that has something new each year. 
This year I've got the girls an easter block tech and bead set like the hama bead range.

Asda
Asda has always been pretty hit and miss for Easter items but this year they have a really good range of easter crafts and fillable eggs.
This year I got some large fillable eggs although I'm tempted to go back and get the cute ones because they are really cute, an easter colouring book and a sun catcher painting set. 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. As a kid I would have loved anything like this (who am I kidding, as a nearly 23 year old I'd love something like this)! x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing their little faces when they start getting stuck into their boxes, I wasn't going to do one this year but Daisie very cutely asked about the easter bunny delivering a box this year so I just had to! x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have found some great Easter crafty things, I am sure the girls will have fun with those! I have found Card Factory to be good for Easter bits but I haven't tried Asda! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't long had a Card Factory local but its been such a god send for bits like this, Asda has really impressed me this year, there's so much I want to get from their easter crafts section they really have covered all angles x

      Delete